Friday, May 14, 2010

More form Robinson Gardens Benefit Garden Tour




WOW! What an amazing day! (a very long day!) It was such a pleasure to be at this event. I met so many talented and cool people I just have to share.
We decorated the Kitchen Pantry with a melange of yellow cauliflower, artichokes, cymbidum & james story orchids with a touch of butterscotch treats among other delicatables.
We got a GREAT response! I was overwhelmed by the compliments on our designs.

Jen Johnson of Antropologie & Vintage Home Grown makes these wonderful macrame plant holders. She hung in the kitchen windows. They are so sweet and they remind me of my childhood.

We were right next to the kitchen which was decorated by Antropologie & Holy Flora. Antro always has the most amazing displays and the kitchen was no exception, it was really cool. The
Succulent covered cat by Holy Flora was by far my favorite thing at the house.


It was a day I wont soon forget and I want to thank the lovely ladies of The Friends of Robinson Gardens for including us in such a special event. Cheers to a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment